Last Updated: 25 May 2018
Personal Data We Collect
When you access or use the ASR website, ASR collects personal data that you provide to us directly when you request information about our services through our contact page, contact us directly through our contact phone number or email address, or submit your resume/CV in connection to a career opportunity with ASR. This data may include:
- Identification and contact data such as name, surname, job title, company, phone number, location, address, email address and country
- Information you may provide in connection with a career opportunity with ASR, such as on your resume/CV, including contact details, qualifications, employment history, professional references, certifications, education, photo, birthdate
- Any other information that you voluntarily share with us such as feedback, opinions, or requests for information
ASR also collects personal data automatically when you visit our website. This may include:
- Device information such as IP address, referring website, location data (derived from your IP address or geolocation of your device), ASR website pages that your device visited and the dates and times that your device visited the ASR website
- Internet log information and details, collected through third parties such as Google Analytics, which do not specifically identify you.
- Information collected by cookies. Please see our Cookies section on this page for more information.
The cookies we use on the ASR website include the following:
Essential and Functional Cookies
ASR uses analytics cookies in connection with the Google Analytics service to analyze traffic by visitors to the ASR website and help us understand how visitors interact with the ASR website. Information collected using analytics cookies includes anonymized data on how users navigate and use the ASR website, the pages they view, how long they stay on a page, their geographic location, and information about their device and software. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visit Google Analytics.
How We Use Personal Data
ASR may use your personal data collected on the ASR website for the following legitimate business purposes:
- To communicate with you via email, telephone, and/or mail regarding our services or potential career opportunities which may be of interest to you, in response to enquiries or information you have submitted via the ASR website or via contacting ASR directly.
- To analyze your use of the ASR website for trend monitoring and to improve our website with the objective of ensuring that content on the ASR website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
- To keep the ASR website safe and secure and comply with ASR’s legal requirements and obligations.
How We Share Personal Data
ASR does not sell or otherwise disclose your personal data collected on the ASR website except as described here or at the time of collection. ASR may share personal data collected on the ASR website in the following ways:
- ASR may share your personal data with third parties when necessary to provide the services or information you have requested, when considering or evaluating your candidacy for employment with ASR, or when third party service providers are engaged by ASR to provide services on our behalf, including providing data analytics of visitors to the ASR website.
- ASR may share your personal data if we are required or permitted to do so by applicable law, regulation, or legal process, to law enforcement or other government officials to comply with a legitimate legal request, to defend our legal rights, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraud, illegal activity, security, or technical issues.
The ASR website may contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy policies for more information.
ASR is the controller for your personal information collected through the ASR website.
How We Protect Personal Data
ASR maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards, consistent with legal requirements where the personal information was obtained, designed to protect against unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, use or disclosure of, or access to, the personal data collected when you access or use the ASR website.
Retention of Personal Data
ASR will return your personal data for the period of time that is necessary to fulfill the original purposes for which it has been collected. In certain cases, a longer retention period may be required or permitted by law or to allow ASR to purse its business interests, conduct audits, and comply with our legal obligations.
To the extent provided by the law of your jurisdiction, you may request access to the personal data we maintain about you or request that we correct, update, amend or delete your information, or that we restrict the processing of such data by contacting us as indicated below.
ASR International Corporation does not knowingly collect or solicit personal data from anyone under the age of 16 through the ASR website. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will promptly delete the information from our records.
Individuals in the European Economic Area (EEA) have the following rights:
You have the right in certain circumstances to (1) access your personal data; (2) to correct or erase data; (3) restrict processing; and (4) object to communications, direct marketing, or profiling. To the extent applicable, the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation provides further information about your rights. You also have the right to lodge complaints with your national or regional data protection authority.
By providing your personal data on the ASR website, you consent to the transfer of your personal data outside of the European Economic Area to the United States. You understand that the current laws and regulations of the United States may not provide the same level of protection as the data and privacy laws and regulations of the EEA.
You are under no statutory or contractual obligation to provide any personal data to us.
How to Contact Us
ASR International Corporation
580 Old Willets Path
Hauppauge, NY 11788