General Business Support (GBS)
ASR is awarded a 5 year Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ), Firm-Fixed-Price contract with the U.S. Department of Navy for Global Business Support (GBS) to provide non-personal contract labor support worth $750 Million throughout the United States including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam.
The GBS contract is open to all Department of Defense (DoD) agencies with a provision for these government agencies to Sole Source task orders to ASR.
This contract is for providing a wide range of support services including:
- Administrative Support and Clerical Services
- Quarters Management Services
- Healthcare Services
- Information and Arts
- Information Technology
- Maritime Material Handling
- Mechanics and Maintenance and Repair
- Plant and System Operation
- Engineering/Technical Support
- Mobile Equipment Operation
- Financial Management
- Specialized Technology
- Industrial Services
- General Services and Support
GBS Ordering Instructions
Please visit the link below to obtain all the GBS information, including the ordering guide and samples.
Once on the site, please click directly on the “Subportals” tab on the left, then on “NAVSUP FLCSD Marketplace Management.” Finally, please click on the “DoN GBS” link on the left to access GBS Spiral 2 information.
ASR's GBS Contracts
- Area I: ASR Contract N00244-16-D-0018
- Area II: ASR Contract N00244-16-D-0026
- Area III: ASR Contract N00244-16-D-0036
- Area IV: ASR Contract N00244-16-D-0046