Senior Commissioning Manager
One of ASR International Corporation's clients has an upcoming requirement for a Senior Commissioning Manager.
Interested candidates please review the opportunity description below, and apply online through the link below, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org along with a latest copy of your resume.
TitleSenior Commissioning Manager
TypeFull Time, Contract
Agency NameU.S. Congress
LocationArchitect of the Capitol (AOC), Washington, DC
Scope of Work
Provide construction management services for projects performed by third party contractors, or by AOC in-house forces. The projects are typically located anywhere on the U.S Capitol Campus, Manassas, Virginia, Northern Virginia, Fort Meade, Maryland and the Blue Plains Complex located in S.E Washington, D.C.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Program oversight. Experience with commercial HVAC systems. Experience should include design; construction; installation; maintenance; testing, adjusting, and balancing (TAB) building automation temperature control systems; and troubleshooting operational issues. Acts as the Commissioning Authority throughout predesign, design, construction, TAB verification, functional performance testing, and final report. Schedules, coordinates, and manages commissioning (Cx) activities.
- Coordinates, monitors, and participates in the commissioning of equipment with Government Personnel, A/E, Contractor, Manufacturer, and Commissioning Agent.
- Commissioning services may require start-up planning, forecasting start-up duration, estimating start-up costs, determining start-up objectives, organizing start-up teams and team assignments, testing building system components, conducting performance tests, obtaining O&M material, plus conducting, scheduling and supervising O&M training.
Qualifications Required for the Position
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in similar role
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering, and/ Professional Engineer (PE) Professional Certification. Certified Commissioning Professional preferred.
- Certification: P.E. required. BCxP, CxA or equal preferred.
Security Clearance / Background Check required. Your candidacy is subject to customer approval and acceptance.
ASR International Corporation is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and assessed at SEI CMMI Level 3, providing technical services to Government agencies, aerospace, marine, petrochemical and oil & gas industries since 1986. We provide Quality Assurance (QA), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Information Technology (IT), Engineering Support Services.
ASR EEO Policy
ASR is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment and promotion decisions at ASR are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. ASR’s hiring and employment practices are not influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, marital status, ancestry, ethnicity, physical or mental handicap / disability which is unrelated to job performance, sexual orientation or any other characteristic / classification protected by law. ASR encourages qualified women, minority, disabled, Vietnam Era Veteran, Special Disabled Veterans, Newly Separated Veterans, Protected Veterans, American Indians or Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander candidates to explore employment opportunities with ASR.