ASR International Corporation Demonstrates Google Glass Compatible System for QA / QC / Audit and Inspection AssignmentsJune 24, 2015
ASR International Corporation’s President & CEO, Mr. Rao Anumolu, announced that its web-based service delivery system ASR PTS is now compatible / integrated with Google Glass. Some of the features and benefits of the ASR PTS for Google Glass application / integration are:
- ASR inspectors/auditors have instant, up-to-date access to their PTS assignment schedules and tasks in the cloud. Voice activation and input features of Google Glass provide easy, hands-free use in the field during the inspection/audit workflow.
- Provides real-time, context-based access to relevant assignment/QA/QC information, work instructions, and documentation in PTS.
- Step-by-step interactive checklists with built-in camera and voice note recording allow in the field report preparation, documentation of nonconformance, and instant, real-time upload and assignment feedback to the PTS cloud.
- Customers can track the inspection/audit process in real time, communicate with the field team, and track/verify field team work hours and attendance through the integrated geolocation capabilities.
- ASR PTS for Google Glass saves time, simplifies the workflow, and reduces inefficiencies and errors by the field team both in the field and during report preparation.
“I thoroughly enjoyed the demonstration of how you have incorporated the latest technology Google glass with Project Tracking System. I see this as a strong tool for driving delivery and quality improvements throughout the supply chain.”Mr. Angelo Magnotta, Specialist, Production & Procurement, SQAR, Pratt & Whitney, commented:
“Your Project Tracking System & Google Glass is state of the art, it is a powerful web based tools for your support services.”See below for photos of the first live demo of ASR PTS for Google Glass: