Logistics Liaison Specialist
One of ASR International Corporation's clients has an upcoming requirement for a Logistics Liaison Specialist.
Interested candidates please review the opportunity description below, and apply online through the link below, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org along with a latest copy of your resume.
TitleLogistics Liaison Specialist
TypeFull Time, Contract
Agency NameUS Navy
LocationNaval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia (NSWCPD), Philadelphia, PA
Scope of Work
The specialist will be responsible for reviewing all incoming DLA-339s/Technical Referrals (TRs) provided by the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) and Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP-WSS) and assigning them to corresponding NSWCPD HM&E Engineers or Subject Matter Experts (SME) for resolution. This will require accessing ESRS and consolidating applicable files associated to the TRs and uploading them into the Government Controlled Database, Remedy. This position will require someone who has knowledge and understanding of APLs and Configuration data and capable of capturing it from CDMD-OA (MBPS).Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Regular contact with NSWCPD Code 315, engineers, SMEs and LCE TR specialists
- Proficient in using and navigating ESRS, CDMD-OA, OARS, and Remedy
- Represent customer in various NSWCPD divisions, branches, and work space settings
- Overall, in-depth understanding of NSWCPD organization/technical code structure
Qualifications Required for the Position
- Four Year College Degree or Experience Equivalent
- Two to 3 years of experience in Navy logistics preferred
- Navy background or DLA/NAVSUP supporting the Navy
- Must be familiar with supply support (NSNs, APLs, etc.) and general awareness of provisioning policies and acronyms
- Must be a US citizen and be able to obtain a Department of Defense (DoD) Secret clearance
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation.
- Regular physical activity to include walking, climbing stairs, and standing; frequent periods of prolonged sitting may be required
- Ability to speak, read, hear and write, with or without assistance
- Ability to use phone and computer systems, copier, fax and other office equipment
Qualifications Desired for the Position
- Knowledge of the organization and functions of activities involved in providing engineering support.
- Familiar with ICAPS, Haystack/Logiquest, and WEBFLIS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook software.
- Understanding of general project management terms, standards, and processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills.
- High comfort level working with and around all military/organizational levels, clients, customers, suppliers, and visitors.
- Ability to work as a team player and demonstrate personal initiative to complete the work of the team as a whole.
- Must be highly reliable and capable of meeting work schedule consistently.
- Ability to handle a high volume of work with accuracy and efficiency.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Strong decision-making ability.
Security Clearance / Background Check required. Your candidacy is subject to customer approval and acceptance.
ASR International Corporation is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and assessed at SEI CMMI Level 3. ASR provides services to Government and Commercial clients throughout the USA and 40 countries worldwide. ASR services include Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Integrated Product Support, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, and Quality Assurance / Quality Control.
ASR EEO Policy
ASR is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment and promotion decisions at ASR are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. ASR’s hiring and employment practices are not influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, marital status, ancestry, ethnicity, physical or mental handicap / disability which is unrelated to job performance, sexual orientation or any other characteristic / classification protected by law. ASR encourages qualified women, minority, disabled, Vietnam Era Veteran, Special Disabled Veterans, Newly Separated Veterans, Protected Veterans, American Indians or Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander candidates to explore employment opportunities with ASR.