One of ASR International Corporation's clients has an upcoming requirement for a Logistician III.
Interested candidates please review the opportunity description below, and apply online through the link below, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org along with a latest copy of your resume.
TypeFull Time, Contract
Agency NameNaval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC)
LocationNUWC Newport, Newport, RI
Scope of WorkResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review ILS reports, attend ILS and Engineering meetings to determine key events that are taking place during the reporting period and updating ILS and Engineering department status reports and providing to the customer and the Navy up to and including the PMS 435 level.
- Review incoming Naval messages and determine applicable actions required by specific codes at NUWC, Newport. Prepare weekly CASREP Status reports and distribute.
- Perform inventories of Government Owned Material (GOM) and prepare status report as required to the customer.
- Prepare ship out and transfer documents for GOM as requested by the customer.
- Responsible for receiving, storing and accounting for all certain Controlled Material requiring special handling (SS/L1, ESD sensitive, etc.) in accordance with various Government documents and MIL-Standards.
- Provide recommendations for improvements, corrections or updates for various reporting procedures as necessary that will streamline the reporting process of ILS/Engineering information.
Qualifications Required for the Position
- A High School diploma or GED is required.
- Additional formal education or training that is directly-relevant to this particular type of work is a plus.
- Minimum of five years of experience dealing with Submarine Combat and Weapons Control Systems.
- Experience with Haystack, One-Touch, OPNAVINST 4790.4E, Ship’s Maintenance and Material management (3-M) System Policy and MIL DTL-24784Cm Technical Manual. Preparation of Digital Technical Manual Information for IETMs is a plus.
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures, meet deadlines, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate skills proficiency with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is required.
- Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, to all levels of the customer organization.
- Possess current active SECRET Clearance
Security Clearance / Background Check required. Your candidacy is subject to customer approval and acceptance.
ASR International Corporation is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and assessed at SEI CMMI Level 3, providing technical services to Government agencies, aerospace, marine, petrochemical and oil & gas industries since 1986. We provide Quality Assurance (QA), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Information Technology (IT), Engineering Support Services.
ASR EEO Policy
ASR is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment and promotion decisions at ASR are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. ASR’s hiring and employment practices are not influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, marital status, ancestry, ethnicity, physical or mental handicap / disability which is unrelated to job performance, sexual orientation or any other characteristic / classification protected by law. ASR encourages qualified women, minority, disabled, Vietnam Era Veteran, Special Disabled Veterans, Newly Separated Veterans, Protected Veterans, American Indians or Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander candidates to explore employment opportunities with ASR.