Senior Materials Science Engineer
One of ASR International Corporation’s clients has a requirement for a Senior Materials Science Engineer. If you are interested and feel you are qualified, then please forward your most current detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Materials Science Engineer
NAS Jacksonville, FL
Scope of Work:
- Applies extensive engineering experience and a history of success providing materials engineering services in the aerospace field with specialized experience in at least one of the following areas, as specified in the delivery order: 1) metals and metal manufacturing; 2) nondestructive inspection (NDI) with up to ASNT level III certification in one or more areas; 3) composites, polymers, organic coatings; 4) industrial cleaning as it relates to the aerospace and military weapon system community; 5) chemistry and analytical testing of metals, lubricants, polymers, and common military aviation fuels; 6) failure analysis of typical Naval Aviation systems and materials; or 7) inorganic coating, corrosion and surface finishing.
- Within the technical areas listed shall be capable of independently operating common laboratory test instruments specified in the delivery order, preparing reports, developing process control documentation and resolving minor equipment problems without assistance.
- Shall be able to develop engineering guidance required to resolve manufacturing and aircraft repair problems at FRCSE and select acquisition programs of record. On occasion (estimated at 15% of their time) shall be required to develop and establish unique testing and troubleshooting processes and procedures within the technical area specified above.
- Shall document all work in common engineering documents such as local process specifications, local engineering instructions, temporary engineering instructions, materials engineering services request and materials engineering laboratory reports. All reports shall be suitable for publication with not more than one technical review.
Skills and Knowledge Required for the Position:
- Relevant engineering degrees: MS degree in Aerospace, Aerodynamics, Materials or Mechanical Engineering with 10 years of relevant experience. OR Bachelors degree in Aerospace, Aerodynamics, Materials or Mechanical Engineering with 14 years of relevant experience.
Background Check required. Your candidacy is subject to customer approval and acceptance.
If you are interested and feel you are qualified, then please forward your most current detailed resume to email@example.com.
ASR is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment and promotion decisions at ASR are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. ASR’s hiring and employment practices are not influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, marital status, ancestry, ethnicity, physical or mental handicap / disability which is unrelated to job performance, sexual orientation or any other characteristic / classification protected by law. ASR encourages qualified women, minority, disabled, Vietnam Era Veteran, Special Disabled Veterans, Newly Separated Veterans, Protected Veterans, American Indians or Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander candidates to explore employment opportunities with ASR.
About ASR: Established in 1986, ASR International Corporation (ASR), is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, provides worldwide Technical Support Services in the fields of Supply Chain Quality Management, Engineering, Information Technology, Project Management, and Administrative Support to commercial customers and Government agencies. ASR’s Corporate Office is located in Hauppauge, Long Island, New York.