Radio Frequency Engineer
One of ASR International Corporation's clients has an immediate requirement for a Radio Frequency Engineer.
Interested candidates please apply along with a latest copy of your resume by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Radio Frequency Engineer
Tobyhanna Army Depot
Tobyhanna Army Depot, Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania
Scope of Work
- Provides engineering support for testing, evaluating and repairing radar systems.
- Applies knowledge in radar theory, microwave devices, and RF testing methodology.
- Performs circuit analysis, writes technical papers describing system hardware, major functions, theory of operation, internal system data flow and interface control documentations. Methodically troubleshoots and repairs system faults down to the component level
- In addition to any other requirement for written work products stated elsewhere herein a weekly report shall be prepared and submitted to the COR or assigned.
Skills and Knowledge Required for the Position
- Four year BS Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university. Accreditation of educational institution must come from an institution recognized by either the USDE or the CHEA.
- Three years of relevant experience.
Security Clearance / Background Check required. Your candidacy is subject to customer approval and acceptance.
Established in 1986, ASR International Corporation (ASR), is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, provides worldwide Technical Support Services in the fields of Supply Chain Quality Management, Engineering, Information Technology, Project Management, and Administrative Support to commercial customers and Government agencies. ASR's Corporate Office is located in Hauppauge, Long Island, New York.
ASR is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment and promotion decisions at ASR are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. ASR’s hiring and employment practices are not influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, marital status, ancestry, ethnicity, physical or mental handicap / disability which is unrelated to job performance, sexual orientation or any other characteristic / classification protected by law. ASR encourages qualified women, minority, disabled, Vietnam Era Veteran, Special Disabled Veterans, Newly Separated Veterans, Protected Veterans, American Indians or Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander candidates to explore employment opportunities with ASR.
If you are interested and feel you are qualified, then please forward your most current detailed resume to email@example.com