Electronics/Avionics Aircraft Mechanic
ASR International has an immediate opening on a current contract for an Electronics/Avionics Aircraft Mechanic at Marine Corps Air Station (MCAS), Cherry Point North Carolina (Zip – 28532).
Interested candidates please apply along with a latest copy of your resume by emailing email@example.com
MCAS Cherry Point, North Carolina
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Test, troubleshoot, install, remove, inspect, repair, and align/rig systems components and ancillary equipment as directed by the governments work center supervisor, for the following T/AV8B Avionics/Electronics systems: Lighting Pod, VHF/UHF Communication System, Identification Friend or Foe System, Integrated Controls and Display Group, All Weather Landing System, TACAN System, Radar Beacon System, Electronic Altimeter System, Angle Rate Bombing System, Weapons Control System, Mission Computer System, Defense Electronic Countermeasure System, Countermeasures Dispensing System, Radar Warning Receiver System, Night Attack Weapon Control System, Night Attack Forward Looking Infrared System, Digital Video Mapping Set, Airborne Self Protection Jammer System, Night Attack Countermeasures Dispensing System, Night Attack Radar Warning Receiver System, landing Gear and Related System, flight Control and Related System, Power Plant and Related System, Environmental Control System, Electrical Systems, Lighting Systems, Hydraulic and Fuel Systems, Instrument Systems, Air Data Computer Systems, Stability Augmentation and Altitude Hold System, Inertial Navigation-up Attitude/Navigation Systems, Mission Computer System.
- Ability to use applicable support/special equipment.
- Ability to read applicable aircraft publications, diagrams, sketches, and drawings.
- Ability to use applicable precision measuring equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
May be required to work in areas that are noisy, dusty, and dirty. May be exposed to moderate discomforts, such as heat, cold and wind. This position requires normal physical functions. Work may require frequent bending, reaching and climbing. Work may be performed on top or under equipment in cramped or awkward positions. May frequently lift and carry items weighing up to fifty pounds and occasionally lift heavier items with the assistance of other workers. Will be required to comply with safety requirements of the Standard Operating Procedures Manual. May be required to wear personal protective equipment, where applicable.
Experience: Minimum of four (4) years' technical experience supporting and maintaining the T/AV-8B aircraft. Technical experience with the T/AV-8B can be substituted with a minimum twelve (12) years’ experience maintaining military aircraft; OR an Associate’s degree and ten (10) years’ technical experience supporting and maintaining Naval or Marine aircraft; OR an Airframes and Power Plants license and six (6) years’ technical experience supporting and maintaining USMC or Naval aircraft.
Our Competitive Pay & Benefits package includes:
- Competitive Pay
- Holidays, Paid Time-off
- Sick leave
- Employer sponsored employee health plan
- Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance, Direct Deposit
Please note that your resume and candidacy is subject to customer approval and acceptance, and clearing of the required background check and successfully obtaining and maintaining the security clearances.
ASR International Corporation, an ISO 9001:2015 certified company. We provide cost effective, worldwide Technical Support Services for Government and Fortune 100 companies.
ASR is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment and promotion decisions at ASR are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. ASR’s hiring and employment practices are not influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, marital status, ancestry, ethnicity, physical or mental handicap / disability which is unrelated to job performance, sexual orientation or any other characteristic / classification protected by law. ASR encourages qualified women, minority, disabled, Vietnam Era Veteran, Special Disabled Veterans, Newly Separated Veterans, Protected Veterans, American Indians or Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander candidates to explore employment opportunities with ASR.
If you are interested and feel you are qualified, then please forward your most current detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org