One of ASR International Corporation's clients has an immediate requirement for a Calibration Specialist.
Interested candidates please apply along with a latest copy of your resume by emailing email@example.com
US Naval Station, Multiple Locations in USA
Scope of Work
- Independently or leading a team of technicians troubleshooting, repairing or testing U.S. Navy ship structural, mechanical or electrical equipment/systems.
- Independently or leading a team accomplishing formal material condition assessments (Ex. TSRA, ICMP, INSURV or similar) of U.S. Navy ship’s systems.
- Communicating the findings of the above troubleshooting/assessments with official reports.
- Documented experience with the following, or similar, workload databases: Microsoft Office products, Navy Maintenance Database (NMD), Electronic Departure From Specifications (eDFS), Navy Ship’s Engineering Drawing Repository (NSEDR) and TAAS-Info.
Skills and Knowledge Required for the Position
- The experience required is a combination of mechanical, electronic and electrical disciplines, but is primarily electronic in nature.
- Calibration coordination for a U.S. Navy ship or shore command with in-depth knowledge of Metrology Automated System for Uniform Recall (MEASURE), Ship Portable Electrical/Electronic Test Equipment Requirements List (SPETERL), Test and Measuring Diagnostics Equipment (TMDE), Metrology Products (METPRO), Metrologist Bench (METBENCH) and METBENCH Calibration Management System (MCMS).
- Providing shipboard training and interfacing with METBENCH Calibration Management System Program Office
- Performing technical assistance and research for fleet and shore calibration laboratories to resolve technical problems, including modification of incorrect instrument calibration procedures, finding the correct Shipboard Instrumentation and Systems Calibration (SISCAL) document, and preparation for audits conducted by outside agencies.
- Working on equipment calibration cycles/requirements under the cognizance of ship, shore and aviation commands.
Security Clearance / Background Check required. Your candidacy is subject to customer approval and acceptance.
Established in 1986, ASR International Corporation (ASR), is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, provides worldwide Technical Support Services in the fields of Supply Chain Quality Management, Engineering, Information Technology, Project Management, and Administrative Support to commercial customers and Government agencies. ASR's Corporate Office is located in Hauppauge, Long Island, New York.
ASR is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment and promotion decisions at ASR are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. ASR’s hiring and employment practices are not influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, marital status, ancestry, ethnicity, physical or mental handicap / disability which is unrelated to job performance, sexual orientation or any other characteristic / classification protected by law. ASR encourages qualified women, minority, disabled, Vietnam Era Veteran, Special Disabled Veterans, Newly Separated Veterans, Protected Veterans, American Indians or Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander candidates to explore employment opportunities with ASR.
If you are interested and feel you are qualified, then please forward your most current detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org