ASR has an immediate opening for experienced professional (experienced and/ or retired) who can support the Projects team with identifying staffing needs and recruit qualified candidates for Government customers. Work hours are flexible. Must have minimum 5 years of relevant experience in recruitment for government contracts preferably with Department of Defense (DoD) – Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Federal Agencies. US Citizenship required.
Retirees with relevant experience welcome to apply.
Full time employees welcome to apply (this is also an evening hours and weekends opportunity).
Jobs are immediate and high growth potential for Qualified Candidates.
Interested candidates please apply along with a latest copy of your resume by emailing email@example.com
Full-time (or) Part-time
- Consult with managers to identify staffing needs and job specifications.
- Develop, maintain and update a network of contacts to help identify a qualified and diverse candidate pool.
- Review and interview applicants.
- Recommend and negotiate employment offers.
- Track candidate activity and provide recruiting status reports
Qualifications and Knowledge Required for the Position
- 5 years of experience in Talent acquisition / recruiting preferably with Department of Defense (DoD) – Army, Navy, Marine Corps
- Knowledge of Government/ DoD contracting and current acquisition trends
- B.S. Degree in Engineering or relevant field
Established in 1986, ASR International Corporation (ASR), is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, provides worldwide Technical Support Services in the fields of Supply Chain Quality Management, Engineering, Information Technology, Project Management, and Administrative Support to commercial customers and Government agencies. ASR's Corporate Office is located in Hauppauge, Long Island, New York.
ASR is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment and promotion decisions at ASR are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. ASR’s hiring and employment practices are not influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, marital status, ancestry, ethnicity, physical or mental handicap / disability which is unrelated to job performance, sexual orientation or any other characteristic / classification protected by law. ASR encourages qualified women, minority, disabled, Vietnam Era Veteran, Special Disabled Veterans, Newly Separated Veterans, Protected Veterans, American Indians or Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander candidates to explore employment opportunities with ASR.
If you are interested and feel you are qualified, then please forward your most current detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.