Interested candidates please review the opportunity description below, and apply online through the link below, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org along with a latest copy of your resume.
TypeFull Time or Part Time
Agency NameASR International Corporation
LocationASR Corporate Headquarters, Hauppauge, NY
Scope of WorkResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Research contract information to assist in determination the best cost/strategy to win.
- Engage and assess candidates in the field to ensure competency, viability & availability for possible roles.
- Assist proposal development team in research and development of proposal in all phases.
- Assist in corporate business development in relation to government and commercial clients.
Qualifications Required for the Position
- Ability to Research contract information to assist in determination the best cost/strategy to win.
- Ability to engage and assess candidates in the field to ensure competency, viability & availability for possible roles.
- Willingness to learn.
- Candidate must have strong communications skills via phone and email.
- MS / MBA Degree preferred.
ASR International Corporation is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and assessed at SEI CMMI Level 3, providing technical services to Government agencies, aerospace, marine, petrochemical and oil & gas industries since 1986. We provide Quality Assurance (QA), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Information Technology (IT), Engineering Support Services.
ASR EEO Policy
ASR is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment and promotion decisions at ASR are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. ASR’s hiring and employment practices are not influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, marital status, ancestry, ethnicity, physical or mental handicap / disability which is unrelated to job performance, sexual orientation or any other characteristic / classification protected by law. ASR encourages qualified women, minority, disabled, Vietnam Era Veteran, Special Disabled Veterans, Newly Separated Veterans, Protected Veterans, American Indians or Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander candidates to explore employment opportunities with ASR.