Work hours are flexible - daytime, evening, weekend schedules/shifts available.
FT/PT positions available.
Multiple openings exist – junior and senior levels.
Jobs are immediate and high growth potential for Qualified Candidates.
Retirees with relevant experience welcome to apply.
Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Interested candidates please review the opportunity description below, and apply online through the link below, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org along with a latest copy of your resume.
Agency NameASR International Corporation
LocationASR Corporate Headquarters, Hauppauge, New York
Scope of WorkResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Directs development and oversees delivery of solutions and deliverables to meet or exceed contractual requirements
- Manage technical staff/ team working at client locations
- Develop technical proposals, past performance information as required to assist Business development team responding to RFPs
Qualifications Required for the Position
- Experience providing / managing professional services and program management preferably with Department of Defense (DoD) – Army, Navy, Marine Corps, USACE, USMC
- Knowledge of Government/ DoD contracting and current acquisition trends
- Ability to obtain security clearance required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Qualifications Desired for the Position
- MBA or B.S. Degree in Engineering preferred
ASR International Corporation is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and assessed at SEI CMMI Level 3, providing technical services to Government agencies, aerospace, marine, petrochemical and oil & gas industries since 1986. We provide Quality Assurance (QA), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Information Technology (IT), Engineering Support Services.
ASR EEO Policy
ASR is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment and promotion decisions at ASR are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. ASR’s hiring and employment practices are not influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, marital status, ancestry, ethnicity, physical or mental handicap / disability which is unrelated to job performance, sexual orientation or any other characteristic / classification protected by law. ASR encourages qualified women, minority, disabled, Vietnam Era Veteran, Special Disabled Veterans, Newly Separated Veterans, Protected Veterans, American Indians or Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander candidates to explore employment opportunities with ASR.