Junior Pricing Analyst
Interested candidates please review the opportunity description below, and apply online through the link below, or by emailing email@example.com along with a latest copy of your resume.
TitleJunior Pricing Analyst
TypeFull Time or Part Time
Agency NameASR International Corporation
LocationASR Corporate Headquarters, Hauppauge, New York
Scope of WorkResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Generate cost proposals / bid packages for Government and Commercial clients for all contract types (CPFF, FFP and T&M).
- Develop bids to enhance win-probability and drive to closure.
Qualifications Required for the Position
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Engineering.
- Must have a strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Independently driven, does not require supervision to complete work.
- Training will be provided, candidate must be able to pick up new information quickly, and execute
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- US Citizens are preferred, will consider non-citizens based upon superior experience.
Qualifications Desired for the Position
- Previous experience developing cost bids / proposals for Government (DoD) and Commercial contracts preferred.
ASR International Corporation is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and assessed at SEI CMMI Level 3, providing technical services to Government agencies, aerospace, marine, petrochemical and oil & gas industries since 1986. We provide Quality Assurance (QA), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Information Technology (IT), Engineering Support Services.
ASR EEO Policy
ASR is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment and promotion decisions at ASR are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. ASR’s hiring and employment practices are not influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, marital status, ancestry, ethnicity, physical or mental handicap / disability which is unrelated to job performance, sexual orientation or any other characteristic / classification protected by law. ASR encourages qualified women, minority, disabled, Vietnam Era Veteran, Special Disabled Veterans, Newly Separated Veterans, Protected Veterans, American Indians or Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander candidates to explore employment opportunities with ASR.