GSA Contract and Compliance Manager (Part Time)
One of ASR International Corporation's clients has an upcoming requirement for a GSA Contract and Compliance Manager (Part Time).
Interested candidates please review the opportunity description below, and apply online through the link below, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org along with a latest copy of your resume.
TitleGSA Contract and Compliance Manager (Part Time)
Agency NameASR International Corporation
LocationASR Corporate Headquarters, Hauppauge, NY
ASR International Corporation is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and assessed at SEI CMMI Level 3 providing engineering and technical services to Government agencies (Federal, Defense, State and Local Government) and commercial industries - aerospace, marine, petrochemical and oil & gas industries since 1986. We provide Quality Assurance (QA), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Information Technology (IT), Engineering Support Services.
For over 35 years, ASR has consistently provided award winning, cost-effective, on-time, and high-quality delivery of solutions. ASR is experiencing tremendous growth and is looking to hire additional team members to support our growth.
Scope of WorkResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work on GSA Quarterly Sales Reporting
- Coordinate preparation and send all financial reports and quarterly payments to GSA
- Review and work on acceptance of GSA issued Mass Mods and Contract consolidations
- Maintain and update GSA labor categories and schedule information on GSA’s website
- Develop and conduct training on government contract management and compliance
- Prepare and negotiate GSA schedule contracts and option period renewals
- Engage with senior management, colleagues, and different units to ensure compliance with all requirements of GSA contract(s), including subcontracts and purchase orders
Qualifications Required for the Position
- Working knowledge of GSA schedules, mods and contracts
- Complete understanding and knowledge in execution of GSA schedules' compliance requirements
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with federal government contracting methods and applicable procurement laws and regulations, including but not limited to FAR and GSAR
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Self-starter with a strong sense of independence, ownership, attention to detail and initiative.
ASR International Corporation is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and assessed at SEI CMMI Level 3. ASR provides services to Government and Commercial clients throughout the USA and 40 countries worldwide. ASR services include Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Integrated Product Support, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, and Quality Assurance / Quality Control.
ASR EEO Policy
ASR is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment and promotion decisions at ASR are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. ASR’s hiring and employment practices are not influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, marital status, ancestry, ethnicity, physical or mental handicap / disability which is unrelated to job performance, sexual orientation or any other characteristic / classification protected by law. ASR encourages qualified women, minority, disabled, Vietnam Era Veteran, Special Disabled Veterans, Newly Separated Veterans, Protected Veterans, American Indians or Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander candidates to explore employment opportunities with ASR.
If you are interested and feel you are qualified, please apply online through the link below, or by forwarding your most current, detailed resume to email@example.com.