One of ASR International Corporation's clients has an immediate requirement for a Educational Technologist.
Interested candidates please review the opportunity description below, and apply online through the link below, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org along with a latest copy of your resume.
TypeFull Time, Contract
Agency NameUS Air Force - Nuclear Enterprise Distance Learning Program
LocationAir Force Institute of Technology, Wright-Patterson AFB (WPAFB), Dayton, Ohio
Scope of Work
The mission of the Air Force Nuclear Enterprise Distance Learning Program is to develop Air Force deterrence and assurance critical thinkers. The Educational Technologist will support the Air Force Nuclear Enterprise Distance Learning Program at the Air Force Institute of Technology at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reviews student and potential student academic backgrounds to advise AFIT/EX on academic placement
- Performs student interviews and develops student education plans for AFIT/EX approval
- Develops and institutes metrics to assess student learning
- Maintains, monitors and evaluates student progress and performance based on approved education plans (includes but not limited to evaluating, tracking and maintaining metrics that accesses student learning)
- Obtains, maintains, and effectively reports student assessment data (includes but not limited to grades, dissertations, presentations)
- Facilitates and ensures student enrollment with applicable and associated university DL programs
- Tracks and reports current, future, and past completion data
- Tracks and reports student demographic data(includes but not limited to statistical data relating to the population and particular groups within it, and enrollment data)
- Develops metrics to assess academic institutional effectiveness relative to cost
- Monitors and evaluates academic institution’s overall effectiveness relative to cost
- Monitors and evaluates academic institutions ‘curriculum
- Coordinates with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensures student and stakeholder compliance with spirit and intent of the program
- Reviews, recommends, and communicates program curriculum requirements
- Maintains program guides and policy documents (e.g. website content, student handbook, policy letters and program catalog)
- Develops and maintains internal and external communication over multiple media to include integration with AFIT/EX’s front office and academic units.
- Coordinates meetings with participating and potential academic institutions and stakeholders
- Coordinates student, faculty, and staff TDY travel requirements
- Develops and conducts timely student and stakeholder surveys and course surveys; reports and maintains results
- Organize, analyze and monitor budgets to include in-coming and out-going funds
- Coordinates the government’s authorization, agreement and certification of training, to include monitoring the processing of SF Form 182’s
- Conducts historical analysis on all listed tasks
Qualifications Required for the Position
- Minimum of seven years of experience in academic administration and or as a registrar in higher education
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- An understanding of Air Force mission, organization, culture, customs, and courtesies
- An understanding of Department of Defense organizational structure
- Experience proposing, developing, and implementing solutions to complex problems
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, and over multiple media
Security Clearance / Background Check required. Your candidacy is subject to customer approval and acceptance.
ASR International Corporation is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and assessed at SEI CMMI Level 3, providing technical services to Government agencies, aerospace, marine, petrochemical and oil & gas industries since 1986. We provide Quality Assurance (QA), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Information Technology (IT), Engineering Support Services.
ASR EEO Policy
ASR is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment and promotion decisions at ASR are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. ASR’s hiring and employment practices are not influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, marital status, ancestry, ethnicity, physical or mental handicap / disability which is unrelated to job performance, sexual orientation or any other characteristic / classification protected by law. ASR encourages qualified women, minority, disabled, Vietnam Era Veteran, Special Disabled Veterans, Newly Separated Veterans, Protected Veterans, American Indians or Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander candidates to explore employment opportunities with ASR.