One of ASR International Corporation's clients has an immediate requirement for a Construction Scheduler.
Interested candidates please review the opportunity description below, and apply online through the link below, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org along with a latest copy of your resume.
TypeFull Time, Contract
Agency NameConstruction Management Office (CMO), Kings Bay Dry Dock Project
LocationNaval Submarine Base (NSB), Kings Bay, GA
Scope of WorkResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and/or analyze the design and construction schedule to include construction contractor’s prepared network analysis schedule (NAS) submitted by the construction contractor for Government approval
- Review construction contractor’s schedules, equipment delivery plans and progress and use this data to perform monthly projections of Construction Work in Place for the upcoming months on a project-by-project basis
- Analyze the NAS for reasonableness in activity durations, sequencing, and logic
- Evaluate activities in the NAS for adequacy, appropriateness and recommend additions or deletions of activities
- Upon issuance of task order, submit a Report that consists of
- Introduction containing background information such as the contract number and project name, construction contractor,
- Statement of factual information regarding the content of the NAS (logic, sequencing, and durations)
- Narrative of CMSC contractor comments
- Recommendation to the Government for approval/ rejection/ contingent approval of the NAS
- Perform schedule impact analyses in support of change order requests, anticipated claims, and Requests for Equitable Adjustment
- Assist/ provide informal schedule workshop/training to CMO personnel
- Provide and manage a comprehensive construction risk identification and management plan (CRIMP)
- CRIMP shall contain a Risk identification matrix - Risk Name & Description; Potential impacts to schedule, cost, mission, safety; Risk response / contingency plan; Risk mitigation strategy; Stakeholder roles
- CRIMP shall include Risk monitoring and control - Delineation of meetings required to gather/ update data; Data to be integrated into monitoring; Monthly summary for Phases A & C, Biweekly summary Phase B
Qualifications Required for the Position
- A graduate of an accredited college or university with a Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology or Construction Management with five (5) years of construction scheduling experience, OR No degree with 10 years of construction scheduling experience
- Scheduling experience for construction projects of varying complexity having construction cost in the range of $25M or greater.
- Proficient in the use of Primavera P6, Claim Digger, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Ability to analyze the construction contractor’s prepared cost loaded Network Analysis Schedule (NAS).
- Ability to identify potential conflicts and constraints to the construction project and provide recommendations to mitigate potential delays.
- Shall have experience performing construction schedule analysis including digger programs, analysis of changes to the Critical Path due to construction modifications and delay analysis.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing. Experience in preparing correspondence, written reports, and in briefing management personnel.
- Experience and familiarity with Federal building criteria and construction guide specifications.
- Completed the 30 Hour OSHA Construction Training within the past 2 years.
- Must hold a certificate in USACE Construction Quality Management (CQM) for Contractors Training (maintain valid 5-year certificate) or obtain certification within 60 days of onboarding
- U.S. Citizen and a valid driver’s license
- Active SECRET clearance required
Security Clearance / Background Check required. Your candidacy is subject to customer approval and acceptance.
ASR International Corporation is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and assessed at SEI CMMI Level 3, providing technical services to Government agencies, aerospace, marine, petrochemical and oil & gas industries since 1986. We provide Quality Assurance (QA), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Information Technology (IT), Engineering Support Services.
ASR EEO Policy
ASR is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment and promotion decisions at ASR are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. ASR’s hiring and employment practices are not influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, marital status, ancestry, ethnicity, physical or mental handicap / disability which is unrelated to job performance, sexual orientation or any other characteristic / classification protected by law. ASR encourages qualified women, minority, disabled, Vietnam Era Veteran, Special Disabled Veterans, Newly Separated Veterans, Protected Veterans, American Indians or Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander candidates to explore employment opportunities with ASR.