Aviation Life Support System (A/C Seat Mechanic) Mechanic II
One of ASR International Corporation's clients has an immediate requirement for a Aviation Life Support System (A/C Seat Mechanic) Mechanic II.
Interested candidates please review the opportunity description below, and apply online through the link below, or by emailing email@example.com along with a latest copy of your resume.
TitleAviation Life Support System (A/C Seat Mechanic) Mechanic II
TypeFull Time, Contract
Agency NameUnited States Marine Corps
LocationMarine Corps Air Station (MCAS), Cherry Point, NC
Scope of WorkResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The employee shall be able to demonstrate, perform and apply knowledge on the below listed systems as directed by the governments work center supervisor on the AV-8B and TAV-8B:
- Ejection Seat System
- Canopy System
- Anti-G System
- Cabin Pressurization System
- Cabin Cooling/Defog System
- Canopy Seal System
- Forward Avionics Cooling System
- On-Board Oxygen generation System (OBOGS)
- Rear Equipment Cooling System
- Emergency Landing Gear Extension Bottle Impulse Cartridge (MT85)
- Ability to use applicable support/special equipment.
- Ability to read applicable aircraft publications, diagrams, sketches, and drawings.
- Ability to use applicable precision measuring equipment.
Qualifications Required for the Position
- Minimum of four (4) years' technical experience supporting and maintaining the T/AV-8B aircraft.
- Technical experience with the T/AV-8B can be substituted with a minimum twelve (12) years’ experience maintaining military aircraft; OR an Associate’s degree and ten (10) years’ technical experience supporting and maintaining Naval or Marine aircraft; OR an Airframes and Power Plants license and six (6) years’ technical experience supporting and maintaining USMC or Naval aircraft.
Security Clearance / Background Check required. Your candidacy is subject to customer approval and acceptance.
ASR International Corporation is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and assessed at SEI CMMI Level 3, providing technical services to Government agencies, aerospace, marine, petrochemical and oil & gas industries since 1986. We provide Quality Assurance (QA), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Information Technology (IT), Engineering Support Services.
ASR EEO Policy
ASR is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment and promotion decisions at ASR are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. ASR’s hiring and employment practices are not influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, marital status, ancestry, ethnicity, physical or mental handicap / disability which is unrelated to job performance, sexual orientation or any other characteristic / classification protected by law. ASR encourages qualified women, minority, disabled, Vietnam Era Veteran, Special Disabled Veterans, Newly Separated Veterans, Protected Veterans, American Indians or Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander candidates to explore employment opportunities with ASR.