Pricing Analyst (Bid / Proposal Costing)
Work hours are flexible - daytime, evening, weekend schedules/shifts available.
Must have relevant experience in costing/pricing for government contracts preferably with Department of Defense (DoD) – Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Federal Agencies. US Citizenship required.
Jobs are immediate and high growth potential for Qualified Candidates. Retirees with relevant experience welcome to apply.
Interested candidates please review the opportunity description below, and apply online through the link below, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org along with a latest copy of your resume.
TitlePricing Analyst (Bid / Proposal Costing)
TypeFull Time or Part Time
Agency NameASR International Corporation
LocationASR Corporate Headquarters, Hauppauge, NY
Scope of WorkResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop cost/ price information for proposals and contracts of all types – Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Time and Material (T&M), Cost plus Fixed Fee (CPFF)
- Establish a position to win and drive to closure
Qualifications Required for the Position
- Experienced in costing for Government contracts on Bids / Proposals / RFPs for Government customers preferably Department of Defense (DoD) – Army, Navy, Marine Corps
- Preferred - Knowledge of Government/ DoD contracting and current acquisition trends
- Preferred - Understanding of Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), Government Regulations (FAR, DFARS), and DCAA.
Qualifications Desired for the Position
- At least 5 years of experience in program management preferably with Department of Defense (DoD) – Army, Navy, Marine Corps
ASR International Corporation is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and assessed at SEI CMMI Level 3, providing technical services to Government agencies, aerospace, marine, petrochemical and oil & gas industries since 1986. We provide Quality Assurance (QA), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Information Technology (IT), Engineering Support Services.
ASR EEO Policy
ASR is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment and promotion decisions at ASR are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. ASR’s hiring and employment practices are not influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, marital status, ancestry, ethnicity, physical or mental handicap / disability which is unrelated to job performance, sexual orientation or any other characteristic / classification protected by law. ASR encourages qualified women, minority, disabled, Vietnam Era Veteran, Special Disabled Veterans, Newly Separated Veterans, Protected Veterans, American Indians or Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander candidates to explore employment opportunities with ASR.