One of ASR International Corporation's clients has an upcoming requirement for a Administrative Assistant.
Interested candidates please review the opportunity description below, and apply online through the link below, or by emailing email@example.com along with a latest copy of your resume.
TypeFull Time, Contract
Agency NameNaval Postgraduate School - Air Force Nuclear Enterprise Distance Learning Program
LocationNaval Postgraduate School, Monterey, CA
Scope of Work
Provide administrative support to the Air Force Nuclear Enterprise (AFNE) Distance Learning (DL) program. The duties include operating office machines, monitor and maintain student graduate tuition accounts, providing deliverables for administrative tasks. Use existing Government systems such as Kuali Financial System (KFS), Fastdata, and Wide Area Workflow (WAWF).Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Daily Administrative Tasks:
- Coordinating and maintaining student records
- Create and maintain student files in accordance with NPS standard operating procedures
- Upload education documents
- Routing of electronic and physical documents
- Answering phone calls
- Email and various correspondence
- Meeting Attendance
- Send new students a Welcome Aboard Letter and orientate students on AFNE procedures including reimbursement and Education Plan submissions
- Compile, monitor, and track fiscal information to and from KFS, Fastdata, WAWF (view access), and internal tracking spreadsheets.
- Initiate and track student tuition funding documents following NPS internal procedures for NC2276 and SF-182 documents for amounts approved by Government personnel
- Prepare and track student reimbursement documents following NPS internal procedures for SF-1164 (Government personnel responsible for signing 1164’s, contractor personnel responsible for administratively generating documentation for Government review/approval/signature);
- Notify AFNE Program Manager/ COR of any discrepancies between invoice(s) and original funding documents
- Create and track any necessary funding document amendments in accordance with NPS internal procedures for amounts approved by Government personnel.
Qualifications Required for the Position
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an administrative role in a government, military, or academic setting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the use of MS Office Suite software
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with Microsoft Excel to compile data and prepare spreadsheet reports
- Must be a United States Citizen
Security Clearance / Background Check required. Your candidacy is subject to customer approval and acceptance.
ASR International Corporation is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and assessed at SEI CMMI Level 3, providing technical services to Government agencies, aerospace, marine, petrochemical and oil & gas industries since 1986. We provide Quality Assurance (QA), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Information Technology (IT), Engineering Support Services.
ASR EEO Policy
ASR is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment and promotion decisions at ASR are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. ASR’s hiring and employment practices are not influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, marital status, ancestry, ethnicity, physical or mental handicap / disability which is unrelated to job performance, sexual orientation or any other characteristic / classification protected by law. ASR encourages qualified women, minority, disabled, Vietnam Era Veteran, Special Disabled Veterans, Newly Separated Veterans, Protected Veterans, American Indians or Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander candidates to explore employment opportunities with ASR.