Interested candidates please review the opportunity description below, and apply online through the link below, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org along with a latest copy of your resume.
Agency NameASR International Corporation
LocationASR Corporate Headquarters, Hauppauge, NY
Scope of WorkResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with our accounting team to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments.
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports.
- Prepare and submit invoices to clients ensuring they are entered into the proper accounts in the accounting system; check invoices ensuring bills are paid in a timely manner.
- Assist in collecting employee timesheets and entering them into the payroll accounting system
- Prepare payroll and sending information to an outside payroll processing service.
- Prepare detailed journal entries and month-end reconciliation.
- Account reconciliation to ensure accuracy of transactions.
- Reconcile payroll taxes, 401k, and bank accounts at the end of each month.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
Qualifications Required for the Position
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- Minimum of five years responsible accounting or bookkeeping experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger and financial reports.
- Payroll skills and use of QuickBooks software is required
- Previous bookkeeping experience required.
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
- Knowledge of QuickBooks, and other applications.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
ASR offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes Holidays, Paid Time Off and Sick Days, Health Insurance (medical, dental and vision), and a 401 (k) plan.
ASR International Corporation is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and assessed at SEI CMMI Level 3. ASR provides services to Government and Commercial clients throughout the USA and 40 countries worldwide. ASR services include Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Integrated Product Support, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, and Quality Assurance / Quality Control.
ASR EEO Policy
ASR is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment and promotion decisions at ASR are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. ASR’s hiring and employment practices are not influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, marital status, ancestry, ethnicity, physical or mental handicap / disability which is unrelated to job performance, sexual orientation or any other characteristic / classification protected by law. ASR encourages qualified women, minority, disabled, Vietnam Era Veteran, Special Disabled Veterans, Newly Separated Veterans, Protected Veterans, American Indians or Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander candidates to explore employment opportunities with ASR.
If you are interested and feel you are qualified, please apply online through the link below, or by forwarding your most current, detailed resume to email@example.com.